The homes are located in Northern and Central Mexico in the states of Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León, and Querétaro.
- La Granja Hogar cares for children whose families have abandoned or neglected them by providing an education and a safe home for them.
- Asilo del Buen Pastor cares for young disadvantaged girls who have been abused and neglected, offering them a future of dignity in society.
- Hogar de Niños cares for children whose parents are too poor to raise and support them.
- Casa Hogar de los Pequeños cares for young boys from broken homes.
- Aldea Infantil cares for young disadvantaged girls who have been neglected by their families, and offers them a loving home and quality education.
Linares, Nuevo León
- Casa San José offers chronic care for elderly and severely handicapped adults who have no one to care for them.
- El Oasis del Niño cares for children 4 months to 10 years old who have been abandoned or orphaned.
- El Puente de Esperanza cares for youth offering them an opportunity to continue their education and pursue a career of their dreams.
San Ildelfonso, Querétaro
- Obras de Catalina provides much needed educational support and nutrition to children in an isolated indigenous Otomí Indian village.
San Rafael, Nuevo León
- Las Hermanas Franciscanas is a home that offers teenage and young adult girls the opportunity to attend high school and college, an opportunity that they are not able to get at home.